Microfiber Care Instructions
Microfiber Washing and Drying Information
Caring for microfiber is pretty easy if you know the rules. Towels, dusters, and mops made of microfiber can last hundreds of washings if you stay away from the 2 big no-nos for microfiber:
- No Heat!
- No Fabric Softeners!
Instructions for Washing and Drying at Home:
- Wash in warm or hot water with mild detergent
- No fabric softeners – they clog the open spaces in the microfiber, making the fabric useless
- Only wash microfiber with other microfibers, don't mix with other materials.
- If you hand wash, wash in hot water with mild detergent and use a soft bristled brush if necessary – rinse thoroughly
- Air dry is best. It dries relatively quickly.
- If you use a dryer, set it on low heat or no heat.
- Dry with other microfiber products only so that it doesn’t pick up extra lint
Commercial Washing of Microfiber
- Detergent, High solvent for heavy soil and No Alkaline
- No Bleach
- No Fabric Softener